Thursday, December 3, 2009

My five most favorite songs that make me smile...


Music is a kind of thing that helps people when they are alone. Music helps people to undestrand some major events in an easier way. Music is life.
Here I decided to make a rating of five of my favorite songs that make me smile.

1. Lifehouse - From Where You Are - this is a great song which I really like. If you decide to listen to it I recommend you to listen to the lyrics because they are very inspiring and make you think about what they say you. (and it is from my favorite group)

2. Pitbull - I Know You Want Me - this is a song that was sung every day on a camp I was and I know the lyrics by heart. I recommend you to listen to it, it is an addictiong song. (here is the official site of the singer)

3. Black Eyed Piece - I Gotta Feeling - this is a song that has a really nice rhythm and if you "got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night" then you should definetely hear that song (here is the official site of the group)

4. Kid Cudi - Day 'n' Nite - this is a very rhythmical song and I recommend it to you. When I first heard it, it stayed in my head for a long time.

5. Ayo- Down On My Knees - that song is the song! I heard it for the first time during my dance classes and when I heard the song, I remembered the lyrics so that I could google them and find the singer of that song. (here is the official site of the singer)

Can you make your own list of your five most favorite songs?

Source Image: http://simpati4ni.com/space.php?do=mtag&tagid=8

No comments:

Post a Comment