Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Randomness

This is something I wrote today and I wondered why I shouldn't share it with you C:

Something something something something something I feel something is very wrong with me but I don’t know what exactly. I have a strange family with even stranger friends most of whom I don’t like. I have no idea why I’m here as nobody actually wants to know me but want to get to know the Kari which is just one decent person who has a straight face and accepts everything very easily. I think this font is really strange because it makes the words look strange and that is strange. Also, I think that even my fingers, which are clapping on this keyboard, are strange because they are so little and fat at the same time. They are like little sausages.
Huh! I look at the coke which is in front of me, well actually not really in front of me because the screen of the computer is in front of ne. SO, this bottle is half empty and I wonder if I want some of it. I don’t really want to drink anything as I’m not thirsty at all but at least I’m gonna do something more productive than writing some random stuff on this word document. Is it just me or the world is falling apart? So many disputes, so many arguments for such little things which in the past would have been solved for seconds. Why are there so many stupid things which are considered important and they blur people’s minds and make them believe that they are actually very essential for their life and because of that people turn into some kinds of robots which are controlled by one super genius who has all the buttons. What’s important nowadays isn’t the war that’s happening or the tsunami that has killed so many people. Important is the wedding of prince Williams, Arnold Schwarzenegger’s life and much more stupid and random things.

No comments:

Post a Comment