Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Don't you just hate it when you're alone? I mean, yeah, sometimes staying alone makes you go over things and think about them and thereby feel better, but sometimes it's the worst thing. I don't like people who hate others. I don't like people who think their problems are the most important even when they are not called problems compared to others'. I don't like it when people think that what happens to them is the worst thing ever and that I, the one that always smiles and laughs, have nothing bad in my life and that everything is perfect for me. WRONG! This is just some random stuff I wanted to share because I feel like, as always, everybody thinks he is the important one here. Hello? There are now about 7 billion more people, most of whom are starving, most of whose parents are gone, most of whose families can no longer be called families. Come on! Do you really think that something insignificant can make you hate the world and everything, make you cut your skin? This is something you do when you are weak. When you have no power to face your problems, when you think about them without moving on, of course that you are gonna do these things to yourself. I have three words for you "Get over it!"

I'm sorry that you're reading the nonsense of some teenager but I had to share this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment