Sunday, January 24, 2010

You have control...


Have you ever felt that you can't control your life? Have you ever felt as if something has already made your decisions and you're walking on a path that has already been created for you?

I feel that way many times. I feel that everything that had happened to me isn't bad at all, and it will be getting worse and worse. I feel that my control over my life is as tiny as a flake and I could do nothing to make it bigger. I feel as if somebody or something gives me orders which I follow. When everything this comes to my mind, I could feel the tears falling down my face and when I ask myself the question "What's the reason for my crying?", the answer is that I don't know. The feeling of the loss of control could break you. The feeling that you can't change anything can make you feel pain.

The reason why I'm writing these things is that I want to tell people that everybody has felt that way. I am not a philosopher or anything like this but just want to say that everybody has control over his life. All the decisions that you make during your whole life matter. All these decisions are made by your thoughts, by your mind, by you. The loss of control lasts just one moment and after that it is you again who controls the parade. You should not let thoughts, which aim you to the idea that you have no control over, to enter your mind because in that way you will feel as if you aren't in your body, as if you are intruder in this world.

You should know that even if you have not made the right choice, it was you who made that choice, you were the one that took that path. Everybody looses control from time to time, but always gets it back... (:

No comments:

Post a Comment