Monday, April 19, 2010

Life..


The same day. It is the same as yesterday, the day before yesterday, etc. and tomorrow will be the same, too. I feel that my life will continue the same way and there won't be a moment that has the power to change this monotonousness.

I get up in the morning and I know what to do, what will happen and so on. I know the order of the events that day and along with that the problems I'm going to face. I don't want it to be that way. There should be an exciting moment that will make you feel the difference, that will make you feel the freedom. People should enjoy their life as much as they can so that they don't regret that they have missed something. Sometimes, they need to risk in order to get more. I have a perfect quote for that -

"Life is so short... Sometimes, even one miracle is enough." Krasimir Bachkov.

People think that if something is, for example, forbidden they shouldn't try it but they are wrong. Of course, you shouldn't search for strong sensations but you should strive to do things that in a matter of time would increase your happiness, that will make your life interesting. After all, this is your life, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment