Friday, April 2, 2010

a person ...don't judge him before you see his soul...



Think about people as people. You see a person and make conclusions before even meeting him because of his appearance or what people have talked about him. Don't you think that's unfair for him? He may not look the way you want him to, but that doesn't mean to check him off of your "good" list.

The soul of a person shows who he really is. I don’t say that you have to see everybody’s soul before creating an opinion about him, but at least try. Perhaps, you will be amazed of the result because that person could become a very close person of yours.

I’ve made wrong conclusions and now I understand that. I have judged people because of their appearance and what people have talked about them. Thankfully, I have “seen” their soul and made my own opinion by them without being influenced by other people.

What I suggest is not to talk or think bad things about person you don’t know because he may appear to be a good one. You will be pleased with the decision you have made when you get to know him. (of course, it may appear that the person is just as the others have talked but that doesn’t mean that he doesn’t have a purpose to do so)

No comments:

Post a Comment